Need the side volume button for a S66

Old February 24th 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.cellular.siemens

Default Need the side volume button for a S66

My button fell off. I am looking for another one. Anyone have a old S66 they
aren't using?

Thanks,

Barbara

Old April 30th 11, 04:16 AM
Jalson Jalson is offline

To lock your phone - To lock your phone in an instant to make it inaccessible for unauthorized entry, press and hold the # key for three seconds. To unlock, select the soft key on the right and enter the password. The default password to lock your phone is the final four digits of your mobile number.
bargain deals

Razr V3 Volume RobertM Motorola 5 July 14th 05 08:41 PM
HS820 Volume buttons Scott Motorola 2 March 31st 05 03:40 AM
Disable the smart button on a V551? Radar Cingular 0 March 15th 05 12:48 AM
Help!! 6210 with dead display needs to be erased Greg N. Nokia 6 February 16th 05 11:34 PM
Bluetooth Headset and PC volume problems David Gurr Bluetooth 6 February 6th 04 07:06 PM