Can I retrive deleted texts on my samsung phone?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd 09, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom
[email protected]

Default Can I retrive deleted texts on my samsung phone?

Hi, I have a samsung g600 phone. I had some texts received on this
phone about 4 months ago. but I deleted them mistake. Is there any way
i can retrieve them,without having to purchase an expensive device? I
mean, are the texts still stored on the sim somewhere?