Blackberry 7100x unlocking?

Old April 27th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
Richard Pearson
Default Blackberry 7100x unlocking?

Hi all, I recently bought at the works lost property sale (I work for the
railways) a Blackberry 7100x, is it an unlockable phone? if so how easy it
is to sort out? its is currently badged as an O2 assigned model

Thanks in advance as i've never had a Blackberry

Is this a cheese shop?

Old December 4th 14, 12:36 PM

YA sure you can easily unlock your blackberry 7100x mobile from o2 network provider using network unlock code ..You can purchase code from online providers like UnBBLock.com for reliable cost ...After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...