Recovering deleted messages

Old December 22nd 03, 01:06 PM
Default Recovering deleted messages

Are there any codes available that will let you recover deleted messages
from a nokia 7210 or 8310?

Old December 27th 03, 04:36 PM
Oxygen Software

Unfortunately, there are no such codes. We can recommend to contact your
local cellular network provider on this matter: some SMS messages may be
saved on its SMS centre server in backups. Unfortunately, there is no way to
recover deleted SMS messages directly from handset.

Feel free to contact our technical support service directly, if you will
encounter any problems concerning program's functionality and/or
registration process!
With best regards! Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software technical support dpt.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Nokia

Hello, SkeanDu!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 22 Dec 2003
12:06:24 -0000 from address :