Technophobe needs new phone

Old September 13th 17, 10:25 PM posted to alt.cellular
Default Technophobe needs new phone

Ok, so I'm in the UK and use a 10+ yr old Nokia E5 but have never
connected it to the internet. The phone is getting old and battered and
most callers tell me I sound very faint so I suppose it's time to get a
new device.
I want a simple, easy to understand and use, internet friendly phone so
I can call my friends and family, take photos, get on-line to access my
emails via hotmail and sometimes use google etc.
I would like to keep my current number.
I have a Mac but don't want to sync' my phone to it. If I plug my phone
into my Mac to download photos I do not want either device to try to
synchronise themselves. My life is not about inter-connectivity and I
wish to keep it that way.
Please make recommendations I can look-up on the web for myself. Thanks