Cloning Alltel phone?

Old August 3rd 09, 02:23 AM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Anonymous Hero
Default Cloning Alltel phone?

I have a nokia 3588i from sprint, but I want to change it to clone
an alltel phone. This way, two different phones will ring at
once. It's mostly just a backup, to be sure I don't miss a call,
should I forget my phone, or lose it, or I'm working up on a ladder
etc.... I find nokia's phone candybar phone pretty rugged especially
compared to alltel's offerings. I'm not illegally cloning, if that's
what you're thinking.

SIM Cloning neobuxadmin Cellular (general) 1 July 31st 09 04:12 AM
Cloning My cell phone ChronicCaller GSM 3 January 21st 09 12:21 PM
Cloning [email protected] Verizon 2 March 11th 06 01:57 AM
Cloning Digital Phone to Analog whositt Verizon 2 October 6th 04 05:40 AM
Anyone a victim of Phone Cloning? Eric Verizon 9 October 5th 03 12:41 AM