Unlocking a Siemens S56

Old August 14th 03, 02:37 AM
Joel Horner

Default Unlocking a Siemens S56

dockmom4 wrote:

I want to unlock my siemens s56 so I can travel abroad with a sim card
that I purchase overseas. Can anyone point me to a free service,
software to get the unlock code. I think it's ridiculous to have to
pay for a code for a phone that I own. AT&T will not give it out,
neither will Siemens. Please email me with response. Thank you so
much.

This is who I used to get my S56 unlocked. Beware, it's not cheap. ($50
USD)

Online GSM unlock at http://key.westerna.org

Joel

Old December 12th 14, 06:01 PM

Hi you can easily unlock your siemens S56 mobile from network provider using network unlock code .You can purchase code from online providers like Unlocking4U.com for reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...