Unlock codes - reliable?

Old May 7th 13, 05:50 AM posted to alt.cellular.tech
[email protected]

Default Unlock codes - reliable?

I bought two used SX56 five years ago and I need to unlock them.

THere are many vendors of unlock codes and their prices differ greatly.

How do I know who is real?

(I tried various forms of xdaunlock, unsuccessfully)

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Unlock codes Blake AT&T Wireless 2 June 1st 11 06:34 PM
Reliable Unlock for Motorola? NewsNN UK mobile telecoms 3 August 16th 10 08:49 PM
Unlock SIM Codes gotgrace Motorola 1 December 11th 05 01:36 AM
Reliable site to unlock V300 Uncle_Jarvis UK mobile telecoms 1 February 24th 04 05:14 PM