[ANN] Orange SPV C500/550 Unlock Procedure

Old March 26th 06, 06:32 PM posted to alt.cellular.tech

Default [ANN] Orange SPV C500/550 Unlock Procedure

ANNOUNCE: Official SPV C500/550 Unlock Procedure

See:
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/s...00-c550-unlock
and: http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/740683

SPV C500 / C550 development process for unlocking your mobile phone
handset for any network AND application unlocking allowing
installations of unsigned software (such as backup apps, games and
third party software) and writing your own applications. This is the
official ORANGE unlock method.

With this process your handset will be able to take any SIM on any
network (SIM free) and any software. Only 4.99

* The process is completely reversible.
* Normal HTC Typhoon unlocking service price 20
* Works with the latest ROM

Visit the Official SPV Unlock Page to purchase, or for more
information.
Old January 27th 12, 08:32 AM
sanjeev sanjeev is offline

hi i got my spv mobile unlocked from orange network from theunlockarena here they ask me the country and the iemi number of my mobile .finally they send me the codes to unlock my mobile.