Can all texts from internet be blocked? For free?

Old August 18th 14, 11:57 PM posted to alt.cellular.attws
David Arnstein[_2_]

Default Can all texts from internet be blocked? For free?

Can an AT&T Wireless customer block all incoming texts from the
internet? Does AT&T charge a fee for this feature?

The reason I ask is that Verizon just started charging $5/month for
this feature. The junk texts are streaming in now, so I have to do
something about it.
--
David Arnstein (00)
{{ }}
Old September 4th 14, 10:50 PM posted to alt.cellular.attws
[email protected]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 4:57:38 PM UTC-5, David Arnstein wrote:
Can an AT&T Wireless customer block all incoming texts from the

internet? Does AT&T charge a fee for this feature?

The reason I ask is that Verizon just started charging $5/month for

this feature. The junk texts are streaming in now, so I have to do

Gotta love the extortion of VZW to block junk, typical of their NY/NJ employees.