Siemens SX66 with ATT not Cingular

Old December 21st 04, 10:16 PM

Default Siemens SX66 with ATT not Cingular

Hey Folks,

Anybody know if the new Siemens SX66 PDA Phone for Cingular will work
with ATT Wireless service? I use ATT Wireless but I want to use that
phone. I would like to avoid buying a 3rd party version such as the
IMATE PDA2k since the cost is several hundred dollars above the
Cingular price.

Thanks,

Steve

Old December 27th 04, 06:04 PM
[email protected]

I was able to get it to work. The phone accepted my SIM card and is
working great using my ATT service. Does that mean the phone would also
work with T-Mobile?

I was not aware that I could switch to Cingular without penalty. I have
an mMode account which I use for email and infrequent web access using
a laptop attached via bluetooth or usb.

Would the Cingular account also give me this ability or would I lose
that feature?

Steve

John Navas wrote:
[POSTED TO alt.cellular.attws - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In .com on 21 Dec

2004
13:16:47 -0800, wrote:

Anybody know if the new Siemens SX66 PDA Phone for Cingular will

work
with ATT Wireless service? I use ATT Wireless but I want to use that
phone. I would like to avoid buying a 3rd party version such as the
IMATE PDA2k since the cost is several hundred dollars above the
Cingular price.

It's probably locked to Cingular, which would mean that an ATTWS SIM

wouldn't
work. Your alternative would be to switch to Cingular, which you can

now do
without penalty.
John Navas http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular

Old June 21st 14, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by View Post
Hey Folks,

Anybody know if the new Siemens SX66 PDA Phone for Cingular will work
with ATT Wireless service? I use ATT Wireless but I want to use that
phone. I would like to avoid buying a 3rd party version such as the
IMATE PDA2k since the cost is several hundred dollars above the
Cingular price.

Thanks,

Steve
No you can't use AT&T sim in Siemens SX66 mobile until you unlock it from cingular network lock .You can easily unlock your phone using network unlock code .You can purchase code from online provider who render codes at reliable cost .After purchasing the code visit sites like MobileUnlockGuide.com to get free instruction about how to use that code and unlock your phone ...After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...