got a ATTWS T616, live in canada...will ATT unlock for me?

Old October 22nd 03, 11:40 AM
im

Default got a ATTWS T616, live in canada...will ATT unlock for me?

hi there
i bought an ATT Sony ericsson t616 that is locked

will att wireless give me the unlock code for my phone seeing as i live in
canada and will have to use it up here, wiht rogers or fido?

or will i have to get it unlocked via computer program

thanks!

Old October 22nd 03, 12:54 PM
Stuart Friedman

ATT doesn't seem to ever give out unlock codes for any reasons. Sorry.

news:[email protected]

Old May 1st 14, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by im View Post
hi there i bought an ATT Sony ericsson t616 that is locked will att wireless give me the unlock code for my phone seeing as i live in canada and will have to use it up here, wiht rogers or fido? or will i have to get it unlocked via computer program thanks!
HI no problem if AT&T didnt render code to you means you can easily unlock it using online providers ..I will recommend you to visit TheUnlockArena.com here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..You can make use of this vendor and unlock your sony ericsson T616 mobile from AT&T network lock .After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim in Canada ...

need to unlock a T616 AT&T Wireless 3 July 29th 11 07:39 AM
Info RE Migration to CNGLR from ATTWS M. D. Borca Cellular (general) 36 November 29th 04 01:26 PM
SprintPCS to ATTWS to... SprintPCS?? Todd Henderson Cellular (general) 49 September 8th 03 06:33 PM