phone that has good volume

Old September 17th 12, 12:33 AM posted to alt.cellular.tech
chet

Default phone that has good volume

I am looking for another cell phone, I had a LG VX8300 for 7 yrs but got
tired of the way it does text messages, hitting the keys a few times for
the right letter ect. so I gave it up and tried a Palm Pixie that a
friend gave me, problem is the keys are so small and the screen is also,
I was able to hear the person on the other end almost as good as the LG,
I got by, I am hard of hearing. then I told my buddy that the keys are
too small ect, so he has a DroidX for to to try for a few weeks, with
this phone the screen is big no problem the texting is the best of the
other 2 phones, no sure If I am going to like the touch screen for
texting it is a sensative screen when texting, maybe thats the way all
touch screens are, but on the Droidx I have the volume all the way up
and I can barley hear the person on the other end, so I am not going to
stay with the DroidX. looking for some suggestions on cell phones with a
good size keyboard type possible something that slides open sideways for
texting and a real good camera, my son has a LG Rumor a little on the
small side but I can hear pretty good on that one. as far as internet
capabilities, it is not a high priority to have the latest technology or
speed. I already have a plan, just need a Verizon based cell phone.

thanks
Chet

Phone volume Steve Cellular (general) 6 January 14th 07 02:38 AM
Phone volume Steve Verizon 6 January 14th 07 02:38 AM
Help on volume of Mobile phone Temprance UK mobile telecoms 4 June 6th 04 05:54 PM
Whats the best pay as you go deal at them moment , i need good value and a good phone.???? it will be used for incoming calls only so call charges at not important. The Stinking Finger UK mobile telecoms 10 December 18th 03 02:34 AM
Need phone with good volume Craig Voicestream GSM 8 December 12th 03 02:36 AM