security code nokia 3220

Old August 15th 05, 09:00 PM
Mike H

Default security code nokia 3220

"WB85020" wrote in message ...
Is there any way to reset the security code on a 3220?

I forgot my security code.

Did you ever change it from the default setting? If not, try 12345.

Mike.

Old November 28th 11, 07:42 AM
ratmo ratmo is offline

Originally Posted by Mike H View Post

You can get the security code for your nokia 3220 at http://www.unlock-free.com/ . Through this you can reset your mobile easily.
Old December 16th 11, 06:00 AM
Sofia71 Sofia71 is offline

"WB85020" wrote in message ...
Is there any way to reset the security code on a 3220?

I forgot my security code.

Did you ever change it from the default setting? If not, try 12345.

Mike.
I have set a security code on my Nokia 3220. After some time, I forgot what it was. Anyone know how I could reset this security code? Without this code, I cannot change my SIM card.

Last edited by Sofia71 : December 21st 11 at 11:36 AM.

security code nokia 3220 Mike H Nokia 3 September 13th 11 11:28 AM
where to buy battries for 3210/3410 PeterL Nokia 2 May 30th 11 01:37 PM
Unveils Nokia 1110 and Nokia 1600, affordable, easy-to-use mobile phones, and Nokia Prepaid Tracker Ablang Nokia 0 June 6th 05 08:19 PM
Motorola V600 - Camera not working Ian Motorola 2 December 29th 04 12:30 PM
Nokia 7200 or 6600 for 40 Dollar gratis Nokia 3 December 29th 04 11:27 AM