list view versus icon view nokia n70

Old May 31st 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia

Default list view versus icon view nokia n70

my nokia n70 has always had an icon type navagation within the menus, after
my 3 year old son got hold of the phone for 5 mins it now has a scroll down
list type view .
Can anyone please tell me how to set it back to an icon
view .

Thanks Pete

Old May 31st 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia

"pete" wrote in message
.uk...
my nokia n70 has always had an icon type navagation within the menus,
after my 3 year old son got hold of the phone for 5 mins it now has a
scroll down list type view .
Can anyone please tell me how to set it back to an icon
view .

Thanks Pete

Hit the menu key, then select options form the left key and change to Grid
View. Or List View to change it back.

Old May 31st 06, 11:50 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia

"pete" wrote in message
.uk...
my nokia n70 has always had an icon type navagation within the menus,
after my 3 year old son got hold of the phone for 5 mins it now has a
scroll down list type view .
Can anyone please tell me how to set it back to an icon
view .

Thanks Pete

press menu

then options

then change from that list of options, it's quite obvious once you see.

HTH

Ade

Old June 1st 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.cellular.nokia

bloody hell i feel ssuch a prat now ... thanks guys ..
"Jeremy Pope" wrote in message

"pete" wrote in message
.uk...
my nokia n70 has always had an icon type navagation within the menus,
after my 3 year old son got hold of the phone for 5 mins it now has a
scroll down list type view .
Can anyone please tell me how to set it back to an icon
view .

Thanks Pete

Hit the menu key, then select options form the left key and change to Grid
View. Or List View to change it back.

F.S:Nokia N92,Nokia N91,Nokia N90,Nokia N80,Nokia N70,Nextel i930,Sony Ericsson W800 sulemaninc Nokia 0 March 18th 06 12:46 PM
F.S:Nokia N92,Nokia N91,Nokia N90,Nokia N80,Nokia N70,Nextel i930,Sony Ericsson W800i sulemaninc GSM 0 March 18th 06 12:39 PM
Most common questions for Nextel users who want to play with there phone John Bobbitt Nextel 6 February 14th 05 05:54 AM
difference in 730/736 if any A Nextel 4 December 29th 04 06:53 PM
Nokia 7200 or 6600 for 40 Dollar gratis Nokia 3 December 29th 04 10:27 AM