Reset Security Code on Nokia 3510i

Old October 8th 04, 06:12 PM

Default Reset Security Code on Nokia 3510i

How do I reset the security code on a Nokia 3510i? I understand that
LogoManager cannot read the security code as this is a DCT4 model, but how
can I reset it?

Thank you.

Old October 8th 04, 08:38 PM

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:12:45 +0100, "A" wrote:

How do I reset the security code on a Nokia 3510i? I understand that
LogoManager cannot read the security code as this is a DCT4 model, but how
can I reset it?

Thank you.

logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
ie: 12345

col
Old October 8th 04, 09:59 PM

c wrote:

logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
ie: 12345

Many thanks. Do I just need one of those cheapy F/M-bus cable off of eBay
and LogoManager?

Old February 16th 15, 06:17 AM

Hi if you forget the security code of your Nokia 3510i mobile then try to reset your phone using default codes like 0000 or 1234 .If this codes didn't help to reset your phone then visit sites like Unlock-Free.com here they are generating master reset code for your mobile model at free of cost .You can use it and reset your phone then assign new security code for your phone if you wish ....
Old January 17th 17, 07:36 PM
transport2china transport2china is offline

Although i am too late here on this post but the code is 12345
just enjoy

www.oship.cc