unlocking nokia 3315

Old July 26th 03, 04:12 PM
Nads

Default unlocking nokia 3315

Hi,
i've got a nokia 3315 simlocked to Optus,
could anyone help direct me to a website/program to help me
get it unlocked please

thanks

Paul

Old July 29th 03, 04:21 PM
Richard Colton

"David Rault" wrote in message
hello,
give me your imei number (you can have this by typing *#06# on your phone)
and your country, and i'll send you the unlock codes by email.
dav

Will you please learn what you can and cannot do before sending people codes
that WILL NOT WORK, and if they persist in using them will cause them
problems. 3315 is DCT3, the calcutors available are only for DCT4 phones.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk

Old July 30th 03, 10:10 PM
L Reid

hello,
give me your imei number (you can have this by typing *#06# on your

phone)

Could these numbers be used for altogether more shady purposes with stolen
phones?

Old August 2nd 03, 05:26 AM
Kimono Kamekaze

Richie kills phones and then he send them to me to fix.
Richie lives in a **** house
Richi kolton moron is a girl who wants to be ****ed by a huge black
dick in the ass
Richi has no clue how a phone looks like.
Richie cant think, ... no brain just air
Richie is a spammer.
Richie is a NEWBIE
Richie does what I tell him.

Old August 2nd 03, 05:26 AM
Kimono Kamekaze

Richie kills phones and then he send them to me to fix.
Richie lives in a **** house
Richi kolton moron is a girl who wants to be ****ed by a huge black
dick in the ass
Richi has no clue how a phone looks like.
Richie cant think, ... no brain just air
Richie is a spammer.
Richie is a NEWBIE
Richie does what I tell him.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:13:01 GMT, "Richard Colton"
wrote:

"L Reid" wrote in message
hello,
give me your imei number (you can have this by typing *#06# on your

phone)

Could these numbers be used for altogether more shady purposes with stolen
phones?

Yes, if someone really wanted to (and in the UK didn't mind a potential 5
years in prison), they could use your IMEI to "revive" a barred handset.

Old August 7th 03, 10:15 AM
tuned by RÄZO

I believe the IMEI from antiquated legal, not stolen 1xxx series nokias
(16101 etc) also can be used on a stolen 7250 (say) and it'll work?