So the Nokia 3310 is coming back this year (2017)

Old February 15th 17, 10:16 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia
MummyChunk

Default So the Nokia 3310 is coming back this year (2017)

Time for a blast from the past - the Nokia 3310 is coming back this

year. Yes in 2017.

From GOL

According to a recent leak, Nokia will be releasing a homage to the

17-year old classic Nokia 3310 mobile phone later this year (currently
slated for the European market, other markets unknown). The 3310,
first released in 2000, is best known as an indestructible brick with
almost magical battery life. I remember I had one in college. I put an
aftermarket canary yellow case on it because that's just the kind of
idiot I was at the time. The phone will allegedly be announced at the
Mobile World Conference in Barcelona later this month, and sell for
around 59 (~$62). It better come with Snake installed. Man, I
remember dropping that phone so many times and never had a problem.
Now I hit send on a text message too hard and my whole screen shatters
and I accidentally forward a butt selfie to my entire family. *phone
rings* IT WAS FOR MY DOCTOR.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...2646#385132646

Nokia N900 coming later this year Mark Crispin[_2_] AT&T Wireless 1 August 21st 09 08:59 PM
coming back to Sprint Charles Brown Sprint 2 July 25th 04 08:04 PM
coming back to Sprint Charles Brown Sprint 0 July 25th 04 07:46 AM
8pm N&W coming back? Eric Sprint 42 July 15th 03 05:44 PM
8pm N&W coming back? Eric Sprint 0 July 13th 03 06:14 PM