Sim card

Old April 1st 08, 06:01 PM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
Silent Warrior

Default Sim card

Will the sim card from my i710 phone work with Blackberry 7100i ?
Old April 15th 08, 06:56 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
z5o

Yes, it should work fine. Sprint/Nextel will tell you no and that it could
damage the BlackBerry, not true. If the SIM is in working order it should be
fine. If your planning on getting a BB data plan that is. RIM requires that
ALL active BlackBerrys must have a BB data plan, $$. So, with that said, if
your not planning/wanting to pay out the nose for data services, dont tell
the Tech Rep what your wanting todo. Otherwise it will be added to your
service , automaticly. I know, why would someone want a BlackBerry and no
data plan. Beleave me, you would be surprized to know how many BlackBerry
owner uses thier BB without a data plan. Even without a data plan the
BlackBerry is a vary useful handheld. Besides Sprint/Nextel isnt the best
network to run a BlackBerry data services on anyways and DC isnt all that
its cracked up to be. Take from a former CDMA/IDEN BlackBerry Tech
OH one more thing, keep in mind that the older BlackBerrys dont like
ringtones. In 3 yrs of working with IDEN/CDMA BlackBerrys Ive seen alot of
the older one crashs becouse of ringtones and 3rd party software, IE games.
Memory is also something tokeep in mind. If you dont keep your messages,
email, sms etc.. cleaned out. Your BB will run out of memory fast and can
couse the HH software to crash and burn.
And as always, when dealing with cell phones and cell phone companys, GET IT
IN WRITING before you sign on the dotted line.
Hope this helps you out

Old June 25th 14, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Silent Warrior View Post
Will the sim card from my i710 phone work with Blackberry 7100i ?
HI yes the sim card will work in Blackberry 7100i mobile only if it is unlocked one .Else if the blackberry 7100i mobile is locked to some other network then until you unlock it you can't use old sim card in it .You can easily unlock your blackberry mobile using sites like UnBBLock.com here they are rendering unlock code for all blackberry mobile models at reliable cost ...
Old January 17th 17, 06:17 PM
transport2china transport2china is offline

Can anybody tell me which company providing sim cards containing 1MB data builtin. I want it in bulk for a country located near Middle East.

www.oship.cc