N70, Is there any software to SIM Unlock this?

Old August 19th 06, 10:07 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia
Reflex

Default N70, Is there any software to SIM Unlock this?

I've just upgraded the firmware myself, is there any software available to
remove the SIM lock?

Thanks

Old August 19th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia
Richard Colton

"Reflex" wrote in message
I've just upgraded the firmware myself, is there any software available to
remove the SIM lock?

No, but if you're feeling flush Dejan will sell you a prototype box to
unlock BB5 phones for one million euros.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.uselessinfo.org.uk

Old August 20th 06, 05:42 PM posted to alt.cellular.nokia
Rod L.

"Reflex" wrote in message
I've just upgraded the firmware myself, is there any software available to
remove the SIM lock?

Thanks

OT but having cancelled both our 6680 contracts yesterday and requested the
unlock codes we got a phone call today and both now unocked :-)

Old February 28th 15, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Reflex View Post
I've just upgraded the firmware myself, is there any software available to
remove the SIM lock?

Thanks

HI you can easily unlock your Nokia N70 mobile from sim lock using codes ..You can purchase code from online providers like ProUnlocking.com for reliable cost ..You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...