3330 Security Code

Old February 26th 04, 11:36 AM
Steve W...

Default 3330 Security Code

Just tried to replace Sim card with different network & have been blocked by
the 'enter security code' message, Long time since I set this up & no luck
with my usual passwords! Is their a way of overriding it or getting past it
without a data cable?

Thanks

Steve...

Old February 26th 04, 09:14 PM
Simon

"Steve W..." wrote in message
Just tried to replace Sim card with different network & have been blocked

by
the 'enter security code' message, Long time since I set this up & no luck
with my usual passwords! Is their a way of overriding it or getting past

it
without a data cable?

Thanks

Steve...

Have you tried 12345 (that's the default)

Thanks,

Simon
www.ReallyCheapDomains.co.uk

Old February 16th 15, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Steve W... View Post
Just tried to replace Sim card with different network & have been blocked by
the 'enter security code' message, Long time since I set this up & no luck
with my usual passwords! Is their a way of overriding it or getting past it
without a data cable?

Thanks

Steve...
HI if you forget the security code of your Nokia 3330 mobile then try to reset your phone using default codes like 0000 or 1234 ..If this codes didn't help to reset your phone then visit sites like Unlock-Free.com here they are generating master reset code for your mobile model at free of cost .You can use it and reset your phone then assign new security code for your phone if you wish....

6120 Security Code Peter Nokia 7 August 20th 11 08:31 PM
i730 GPS - Takes forever to lock in to a location DevilsPGD Nextel 4 July 8th 04 05:11 PM
Does anyone activate old bag phones? Bill Roland Cingular 13 July 7th 03 03:02 AM