Can the Nokia 6630 be unlocked?

Old February 13th 05, 07:54 PM
Andy K

Default Can the Nokia 6630 be unlocked?

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Nokia 6630 3G phone can be unlocked at all?

As the software programs that generate remote codes say that this model can
be unlocked just as easily as the other models (by inputting #pw+CODE+n#
with the SIM card removed using the NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator v3.10
for instance).

However, I have been informed that the only way that it can be unlocked is
by phoning up the network that the phone is locked to, to request the unlock
code at a cost of about 20. Cable methods will also fail to unlock the
6630.

Can anyone clarify this at all? As I would obviously prefer to be able to
get the phone unlocked free of charge if possible!

Cheers

Andy

Old February 27th 05, 06:59 PM

"Andy K" wrote in message
[...]

To date the phone can still not be unlocked. Vodafone and tmobile are
still awaiting the codes from nokia. So if they cant get the codes i
dont think the man in the street can get them and offer it for free,
if u see what i mean. Good Luck. Oh by the way, i bought my 6630 on
7 Dec and i am also still awaiting the unlock code.
Old February 14th 15, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know if the Nokia 6630 3G phone can be unlocked at all?

HI you can easily get your Nokia 6630 mobile unlocked from network provider using codes ..You can purchase code from online providers like TheUnlockArena.com for reliable cost ...You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider ...If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...