unlocking nokia 3315

Old August 7th 03, 10:15 AM
tuned by RÄZO

I believe the IMEI from antiquated legal, not stolen 1xxx series nokias
(16101 etc) also can be used on a stolen 7250 (say) and it'll work?

Old August 7th 03, 11:34 AM
Richard Colton

"tuned by RÄZO" wrote in message
I believe the IMEI from antiquated legal, not stolen 1xxx series nokias
(16101 etc) also can be used on a stolen 7250 (say) and it'll work?

In theory, yes, but in practice no. The UK IMEI law (up to 5 years in
prison) was brought in due to so many phones being stolen and the IMEIs
changed simply to make them work again. On newer phones Nokia have provided
a much more secure solution to storing the IMEI, and it's almost impossible
for the thieving toerags to change it without removing and replacing a chip
on the main circuit board.

Old August 18th 03, 10:08 AM
tuned by RÄZO

Oh..yeah...I forgot DCT4 is a writeonce IMEI chip type of phones..

Old August 18th 03, 10:08 AM
tuned by RÄZO

Old August 18th 03, 12:46 PM
Richard Colton

"kendogg" wrote in message

4

And yet another MidiBuddy moron hits the *plonk* list.

--
http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk

Old January 29th 15, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Nads View Post
Hi,
i've got a nokia 3315 simlocked to Optus,
could anyone help direct me to a website/program to help me
get it unlocked please

thanks

Paul

Hi you can easily unlock your Nokia 3315 mobile from optus network provider using codes ..You can purchase code either from network provider or else from online providers who render network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .After purchasing the code visit sites like MobileUnlockGuide.com to get free instruction about how to use that code and unlock your phone .You can use it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...