3595 unlocking

Old April 28th 04, 09:22 PM
CARBUFF

Default 3595 unlocking

Okay, I bought a nokia 3595 on ebay that was supposedly unlocked. Well, its
not. Its a cingular phone and I want to use my tmobile sim in it and of course
it says its restricted. I have software that I used to unlock a bunch of older
nokia models but of course this model is not included in that bunch. Does
anyone know if cingular will give me the unlock code over the phone? I know
some carriers will but has anyone had any experience with cingular? Thanks.

George
Old April 28th 04, 09:41 PM
Dark Solux

if you email me the imei i could probably unlock it for ya. no charge.

remove N0SPAM from address to reply(or you could just post the imei on the
group)

Old April 29th 04, 12:12 AM
rfgdxm/Robert F. Golaszewski

Dark Solux wrote:
if you email me the imei i could probably unlock it for ya. no charge.

remove N0SPAM from address to reply(or you could just post the imei
on the group)

I managed to unlock mine after finding the right website.
--
http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
For information about the psychedelic drug DXM, including dangers.

Old April 29th 04, 04:39 AM
CARBUFF

yeah, I just downloaded the SmartDCT4Calc from wherever. Unlocked my phone
the first try :-)

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I found a website and in 5 minutes it was
done. Thanks again for the help.

George
Old April 30th 04, 02:23 AM
Mark E. Daniel

CARBUFF wrote:
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I found a website and in 5 minutes it was
done. Thanks again for the help.

Which was? URL?

Old April 30th 04, 04:58 AM
CARBUFF

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I found a website and in 5 minutes it
was
done. Thanks again for the help.

Which was? URL?

http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/

George

Old December 7th 14, 02:47 PM

Hi you can easily unlock your Nokia 3595 mobile from network provider then code is the best solution to unlock it .You can purchase code from online providers like ProUnlocking.com for reliable cost ..After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...

3595 unlocking ? ffff Nokia 3 December 13th 14 01:49 AM
Unlocking Nokia 3595 NavelGuy00 Nokia 2 October 22nd 11 02:41 PM