Blocking a number

Old July 19th 17, 12:15 AM posted to alt.cellular
anon_private[_6_]

Default Blocking a number

How can I block a number in my Samsung SGH E-250

--
anon_private

Blocking my number daniel cairns Sprint 5 September 18th 05 06:12 AM
Blocking a number via the handset? Wank Nokia 1 March 20th 05 12:54 PM
blocking a IMEI number dotdotdot UK mobile telecoms 2 November 15th 04 03:28 PM
blocking the 999 number Billy Nokia 5 February 16th 04 10:11 AM
T610 and blocking a number AZM Ericsson 2 August 22nd 03 02:30 AM