Credit Inquiry by Cingular Wireless

Old June 2nd 04, 02:10 PM
Jason Cothran

"John S." wrote in message
| I am not barking up an empty tree.
|
| Perhaps not, but I think you're missing a piece of this puzzle that
| either your wife or her mother misunderstood or doesn't remember.
|
| If not empty, then the WRONG tree.
|
| Why is this thread still going on? People have their credit checked all
the
| time and no one thinks less of their credit rating.
|
| Get on with your life and take this someplace else.

Actually, credit inquiries do reduce your score. As a matter of fact, when I
was younger and first trying to get my credit established, I was denied a
few times for "too many inquiries". Upon requesting a copy of my report, I
found out there were 50-60 inquiries on my credit in a relatively short
period of time. Will one check hurt your credit? Of course not. But when a
habit is made of it, it will in the short term.

Old February 6th 17, 07:34 PM posted to alt.cellular.cingular

Default Credit Inquiry by Cingular Wireless

Here is a really effective tool for removing those hard inquiries.

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the...oval-tool-ever

Old February 6th 17, 07:36 PM posted to alt.cellular.cingular
nospam[_2_]

In article ,
wrote:

Here is a really effective tool for removing those hard inquiries.

spam.

legitimate hard inquiries cannot be removed.