Text messaging is so slow and tedious. I was wondering if there is a place on line you can go to send off the text messages?

Old March 2nd 04, 07:08 AM
damyjuk

`if you use icq you can send sms from computer to phone.

damyjuk

www.icq.com

Old March 2nd 04, 06:11 PM
LovingPerson

Default Text messaging is so slow and tedious. I was wondering if there is a place on line you can go to send off the text messages?

Dear all:

I would like to send my loved ones text messages. However, it
takes extraoridinarily long to get to typing out my message. I was
hoping there is maybe some place I can go on-line where the site would
help me send text messages. I am more than willing to pay the $0.10
per message.

If there isn't such a site, could one of you techies go invent
one? Barring that, is there any other suggestions?

sincerely. Dr. Moser.
Old March 2nd 04, 06:21 PM
Adrian

LovingPerson ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

However, it takes extraoridinarily long to get to typing out my message.

You have two choices.

1. Practice makes perfect. Switch the T9 dictionary on - once you get used
to it, that makes a big difference in speed.

2. Are you willing to pay more than the standard fee? If so, bribe a
passing 9-year-old to write the messages for you. The little sods are like
lightening...
Old March 2nd 04, 09:57 PM
Jesse McGrew

LovingPerson wrote:
Dear all:

I would like to send my loved ones text messages. However, it
takes extraoridinarily long to get to typing out my message. I was
hoping there is maybe some place I can go on-line where the site would
help me send text messages. I am more than willing to pay the $0.10
per message.

If you have AOL Instant Messenger, you can go to "Send Instant Message"
and instead of a screen name, type +1 followed by the phone number (e.g.
+18005551212).

Jesse
Old March 2nd 04, 10:05 PM
Michael Ferranti

"The Blue" wrote in message

LovingPerson wrote:
Dear all:

I would like to send my loved ones text messages. However, it
takes extraoridinarily long to get to typing out my message. I was
hoping there is maybe some place I can go on-line where the site would
help me send text messages.

Sure. You can go to

http://sms.mobile.yahoo.com/sms/sendsms.php?mcb=

Old March 2nd 04, 11:51 PM
Anybody

depends on your provider verizon,attws and sprint you can send from
their site for free to send
AT&T wireless text site
http://www.mymmode.com/messagecenter/
sprintpcs
http://messaging.sprintpcs.com/textmessaging/compose
Verizon wireless
http://www.vtext.com/customer_site/jsp/messaging_lo.jsp
--

Or with Rogers
http://www.rogers.com/english/wireless/sendpcs.html

Old March 3rd 04, 10:29 AM
BG

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:34:13 -0000, "Raju"
wrote:

if u want to write messages while at a comp.. maybe something like
logomanager will be useful?!?-- jsut need a data cable/IR/Blue tooth.....

Logomanager doesn't work with Ericssons.

(you're not crossposting, are you?)

--
http://osbymikro.tk

Old March 3rd 04, 06:22 PM
The Blue

LovingPerson wrote:
[...]

Must fight it must , i must fight my A.D.D , what was i talking about
oh never mind oooo what that over there