Does anyone know what phone the now-dead Austin bomber (who was tracked by police) was using?

Old March 23rd 18, 03:58 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Does anyone know what phone the now-dead Austin bomber (who was tracked by police) was using?

Am Fri, 23 Mar 2018 06:41:03 +0100, schrieb Joerg Lorenz:

And you troll are "Harry Newton" who had to change the identity because
he was in everybodys killfile. And you are bragging to be able to change
the header. You are not. you are simply a big mouth.

The Apple newsgroups are always easily proven to be filled with babies.

Only the half-dozen or so Apple Apologists seem to troll a simple yes/no
answer thread like this one is, into a billion meaningless posts, where
they complain about everything they can complain about, and yet, these
half-dozen Apple Appologists are so stupid, they /never/ contribute an iota
of value to the thread content.

Just watch what the child-like Apple Apologists "complain" like little
children about that has /nothing/ to do with the thread topic.
Joerg Lorenz, [email protected], nospam, Jolly Roger, Lewis, etc.

By way of stark contrast of normal adults look at what the Linux users and
Windows users have come up with for disabling Windows update, where the
point is that my headers changed on those thread too (I used the same
personna), and nobody complains there like the little babies do only on the
Apple newsgroups.

alt.os.linux
Only if you use iOS: What do you use to interface to Ubuntu 17.10?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.os.linux/P7WlZ5OcJPU

alt.comp.os.windows-10
Do you have iOS? How to get it to xfer screenshots to Windows 10 easily
http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=1103286

Then notice what the Apple babies do on the Mac newsgroups to a similarly
simple question. The instant the Apple Babies are involved in /any/
interoperability question, they /all/ turn into instant fifth graders at
best:

comp.sys.mac.system & comp.sys.mac.apps
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ps/meGWUcgR8Gs[26-50]

I can provided /scores/ of recent examples of the phenomonena which is, it
doesn't matter what question you ask, if the Apple Babies don't like the
question, they will troll the thread to death like the little children that
they are.

Why?
I don't know why.

The Apple Babies have been doing this for decades.
They're just not like normal adults.

No matter what the topic, the Apple Babies always act like little children.
Just watch.
Old March 23rd 18, 03:58 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred

Am Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:44:48 -0500, schrieb :

Wow. I've been included among some of the better posters here. I
would be happy to be an Apple Appologist (sic) except they don't need
apologies.

Notice that [email protected] is one of those Apple Babies who can /never/ add
on-topic value to /any/ thread.

He's exactly like Jolly Roger, and Lewis, and Joerg Lorenz, none of whom
will /ever/ be able to act like an adult to add technical value to /any/
thread.

What's interesting is that, of all the half-dozen or so Apple Appologists,
only nospam has any adult comprehensive skills.

He trolls prolifically, just making up perhaps 80% of his responses (where
his accuracy is just about 30% to 60%, which is at the guessing level), so
he cares not about his credibility beign worthless ... but ... every once
in a while, that one Apple Apologist accidentally adds value, because he
actually knows some things.

The rest of the half-dozen or so Apple Apologists act like little babies
and they have about as much technical on-topic value as little kindergarten
kids do.

Why do so many Apple posters act like little babies on Usenet?
I don't know why.

I used to think it's because they can't stand facts, but I think it's
closesr to that they can't stand inconvenient facts about their beloved
operating system, whereas the adults on the Android, Linux, and Windows
newsgroups have no problem handling inconvenient facts.

Witness, for example, this recent thread on the Windows newsgroup about the
inconvenient fact that the Windows 10 start-menu can't handle hierarchy:

alt.comp.os.windows-10
Trying to make the Win10 start menu work - can it do more than 5 groups?
http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=1103409

Or, witness this Linux thread where Linux users disagreed with the poster,
but /still/ were helpful to a man, very unlike Apple posters a

alt.os.linux
What's a good way to back up Gmail when you've reached the size limit?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.os.linux/6YHdHFcpGxs

Notice that the adult platform groups have no problem handling inconvenient
facts. It's only the Apple newsgroups where little children reside in such
numbers that any inconvenient fact sets them off.

I have no problem with the Apple Babies not liking inconvenient facts, but
you'll note a huge contrast in how the adults on the non-Apple newsgroups
post purposefully helpful content, even when they disagree.

It's only on the Apple newsgroups that the Apple Babies destroy any
technical thread that contains inconvenient facts.

Witness what the Apple Babies did to this recent mac thread for example:
Can a Mac edit an iOS file over WiFi without iTunes existing on the Mac?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...em/qjSmqEa-P8k[1-25]

Why is it that, of all the platform newsgroups (android, windows, linux,
iOS, mac), it's only the Apple newsgroups which are filled to the brim with
purposefully unhelpful technically incompetent little children?

Just watch...
Old March 23rd 18, 04:17 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred

Am 23 Mar 2018 15:32:07 GMT, schrieb Jolly Roger:

Nor do they actually exist in any of this trollĘs threads.

Do you see how Apple posters are different from normal adults?

You'll notice that the Apple Babies always call everyone else a troll, even
when, you'll notice, the Apple Babies /never/ add any on-topic value to the
thread they're posting to.

It's funny, but if you search for "Jolly Roger" and "troll", in the Apple
newsgroups, he comes up, by far, as the number one troll of accusing
everyone else of being a troll!
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-ipad
http://tinyurl.com/misc.phone.mobile.iphone
http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-sys
http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-apps
etc.

Why is it that these half-dozen or so Apple Babies can never add on-topic
technical value to any thread?

I don't know why.

I used to think it's because these Apple posters are extremely stupid, and
they do write stupid things - you must admit, for the most part (only
nospam, of the half-dozen Apple Apologists doesn't /always/ write stupid
things), but since nospam does the same thing the rest of the time as the
other Apple Babies, there's more than stupidity involved.

Can it be simply that Apple posters are AFRAID of inconvenient facts?

For example, Windows adults aren't afraid of inconvenient facts about their
beloved operating system. Witness this very recent threads, using the same
identities that the Apple users rebel against where Windows users admit
that Microsoft pulled a fast one, a sneaky trick, in the February 2018
update of Windows.

alt.comp.os.windows-10
What is this strange new Windows file-system beast (C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll)?
http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?s=b8523e7071f551085b1e6b2a2d4281de& t=1103450

Likewise, Linux adults aren't afraid of inconvenient facts about their
beloved operating system, as witnessed by this Knoppix bug recently posted
by the same identities that the Apple babies universally throw taunts at.

alt.os.linux
Error splicing file: Value too large for defined data type (Knoppix 8.1)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.os.linux/Nv1JhzgwfaI

Since this fact that the Apple children act like babies, and they have been
acting like babies for decades, the real question is why do they do that?

Why do the Apple babies consistently prove they can't ever add on-topic
technical value to even the /simplest/ of questions?
Old March 23rd 18, 04:37 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred

Am Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:43:36 +0100, schrieb Joerg Lorenz:

+1

The half-dozen Apple Apologists always write what babies write.

Notice how the Apple Babies who can never add any technical value, jump out
of the woodwork when Frank makes what is, in essence, a stupid statement,
the Apple babies pile on with high-five slaps on the back!

Since Frank often acts like an adult acts, it remains to be seen whether
Frank "can" add on-topic technical value to this thread (probably he can't
- but let's give him a chance to prove he's an adult).

However, it has been proven time and again that Joerg Lorenz is simply one
of the half-dozen Apple Babies (along with [email protected], nospam, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, and others) who have proven they can /never/ add any on-topic
technical value to /any/ thread.

You'll note that these same Apple Babies high-fived +1'd Snit, for example,
when Snit posted (over 400 times!) that Android couldn't record video &
audio, even when told that this capability was native in Android /years/
ago.

comp.mobile.ipad
Why do the Apple Apologists deny facts & habitually fabricate imaginary content?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/K_yBNZiPFYo/yekUPvIXAwAJ

Then these same Apple Apologists high-fived +1'd Snit when he posted
another 400 posts stating that iOS had the simple Android functionality of
graphing Wi-Fi signal strength for all available access points over time.
Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/K_yBNZiPFYo/yekUPvIXAwAJ

What's hilarious is that they were high-fiving Snit, who was posting purely
imaginary iOS functionality, that they /all/ fabricated in their minds!
Why do the Apple Apologists deny facts & habitually fabricate imaginary content?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/eRTC23FyVDY/fDk0k8KAAwAJ

misc.phone.mobile.iphone
It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/-T7FEXIdU9Q/Dhy-LFH3AwAJ

Why do the iOS users constantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?
I don't know why.

I think it might be that they are /afraid/ of the inconvenient fact that
other operating systems can do the /simplest/ of things that they can't do.

Why are they so afraid of the other operating systems?
I don't know why.

Perhaps these inconvenient facts threaten the entire underpinnings of their
entire fictional belief system?

But I really don't know why the Apple posters invariably act like babies
do.

Just watch.
Old March 23rd 18, 06:25 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Frank Slootweg

Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am 22 Mar 2018 18:49:27 GMT, schrieb Frank Slootweg:

That you say "as can the news server" and "as can any of the headers"
(note: any) shows that you do *not* (fully) know what you're talking
about.

Hi Frank,

[...]

First off, I might remind you that the subject matter here is rather
simple, which is simply what technical telephone prowess did the bomber
have, given he prided himself on his bomb-making skills (according to
police reports of the 20-minute recorded video on his cellphone).

The subject matter is *your* text to which I responded.

You 'conventiently' silently snipped that text and a pathetic attempt
to - try to - not be confronted with what exactly you said.

[...]

To that question, Joerg Lorenz, having nothing of value to add, brought up
the issue of headers, where I simply "swatted the gnat" in my response.

If you want me to prove a more technical response, you may need to clarify
where you're confused about headers.

Don't be the usual obnoxious pompous ****! *I* am not in any way
"confused about headers". I don't want to engage in a ****ing contest,
but rest assured that you're out of your league.

I'm not sure what you're asking, so I ask you, adult to adult, to clarify
both what your question has to do with the topic, and what response you are
looking for, since it seems that you may just be playing silly games
yourself, in which case, I'll swat away the gnat in you as I did with the
Apple Apologists.

I'm trembling in my wooden shoes! NOT!

Do you think we can't change our news servers at will?
Do you think we can't change the date line?
Do you think we can't change the newsreader line?
Do you think we can't change the subject line?
Do you think we can't change the MIME encoding line?
DO you think we can't change the Message-ID line?
DO you think we can't change the Newsgroup line?
Do you think we can't change the Content-Transfer-Encoding line?

Which of those lines do you want me to change in my next post?

The ones you did *not* mention!

Did you *really* think that I would fall for your cherry-picking!?

Frank Slootweg. Are you being serious as an adult?
Or are you just playing silly semantic games?

The one playing silly games is clearly you. And I wouldn't call them
'semantic', 'pathetic' is a much better classification.

Don't bother responding. You've already lost and you know it, or at
least you should.

EOD.
Old March 23rd 18, 07:45 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred

Am 23 Mar 2018 18:25:18 GMT, schrieb Frank Slootweg:

The subject matter is *your* text to which I responded.

Hi Frank,

I explained exactly what happened, which is that the brainless gnat Joerg
buzzed me, having zero intention to be anything but annoying, so I swatted
him as one would swat a gnat, without thinking all that much about my
response, which, in his doing, was about his incorrect assumption about
headers.

Do you comprehend that simple fact yet?

You 'conventiently' silently snipped that text and a pathetic attempt
to - try to - not be confronted with what exactly you said.

Frank, you play silly tricks, where I've been on Usenet for decades, so I
know the simple rules of quoting etiquette, which is, I might remind you,
well known so I assume you are aware of this classic advice:
http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?quoting

Please don't ascribe to malice what is a simple fact that I always follow
that simple rule of quoting what you're responding to.

That you don't like such facts, doesn't make them not facts.

Do you agree Frank - that the quoting advice I referenced, is a fact?

Don't be the usual obnoxious pompous ****!

Frank ... you are the one who asked a confused question about headers.
That you know I know what headers are, and that you /still/ asked what
amounts to a confused question about headers, does not make me a ****.

That you instantly resort to your fifth grade vocabulary is obvious, when
all I did was ask you to clarify what was, in effect, a very confused
questions.

To repeat, I know what headers I can change and I know what headers I can't
change. If you want to play silly semantic games about that statement, then
please simply clarify what silly semantic game you want to play Frank.

Bear in mind, my statement to Joerg had about as much attention from me as
what I would expend in swatting away an annoying gnat who had zero
intention to be helpful with respect to answering the question posed in
this thread.

Since you, Frank, appear to be very interested in headers, and since I
already explained to you, Frank, that your question came across as
confused, all I ask you, Frank, is to clarify your technical question about
headers.

*Q: What is it, Frank, that you wish to learn about headers?*

*I* am not in any way
"confused about headers". I don't want to engage in a ****ing contest,
but rest assured that you're out of your league.

Hi Frank,
You asked an off-topic question about headers, and I told you very clearly
that your question came off as confused, since my point to Jeorg, who had
brought up headers, not me - was that headers are easily changed.

That you then brought up a question about which headers are easily changed
is fine, if that's what you want to know about.

But now, I find out that simply asking you to clarify your question about
headers results in a hate-filled tirade from you about "****s", is a bit
disconcerting.

Do you talk to your own mother that way, calling her a ****, if she simply
asks you to clarify a simple off-topic question from you?

Remember Frank, it's you who asked the question about headers.

What is it Frank, that you want to know more about with respect to headers?

I'm trembling in my wooden shoes! NOT!

Do you notice, Frank, how you respond to a simple question for you to
clarify your own off-topic question?

DO you realize that you instantly resort to using the word "****", simply
becuase I aswked you to clarify your question about headers?

I sincerely want to help you Frank, to answer your question about headers,
but I just ask you to ask your question in a non-confusing way, so that we
can all benefit from your completely off-topic question about headers.

In fact, if you really want a thread just about headers, I suggest, Frank,
that you open a /new/ thread, outside of this one, about headers.

Can you do that Frank?
For all of us?

I promise I'll give you the help and advice you asked of me earlier.

The ones you did *not* mention!

C'mon Frank. Are you simply playing silly semantic games.

Do you think I can't change the NNTP posting host header, for example, just
because I forgot to mention it in that off-the-cuff post to you?

Look at the nntp posting host header in this very post, for example.

Question for you Frank, and please answer is faithfully because you not
comprehending fact does not make it fact. Do you understand Frank?

Good.
Here is the question:

Q: Is my NNTP posting host /different/ from one you've ever seen me use?
A: (This is for you to answer Frank.)

Now, here's the question that is relevant to the quoted text above:
Q: Did I mention that header in the response you responded to?
A: (HINT: The answer is no.) So you're wrong Frank. Dead wrong.

That you don't comprehend facts, does not make them NOT facts, Frank.

That you are intentionally playing silly semantic games is the fact here.

Did you *really* think that I would fall for your cherry-picking!?f

Frank. I just proved to you that my off-the-cuff list wasn't even all
inclusive, so it wasn't "cherry picking".

This whole discussion is a complete waste of everyone's time, Frank.

That you want to play silly semantic games is fine, but why don't you play
your silly semantic games in some other thread, Frank?

This thread is simply about what mobile device technology a certain bomber
used, where you seem to want this thread to be about silly semantics about
headers.

If you want to ask about headers, Frank, why can't you ask in a thread of
your own with a topic of your own?

What is your problem that you can't ask a question in your own thread that
is completly unrelated to the topic that is in this thread.

Do you not comprehend the topic of this thread, Frank?
Seriously. That's an adult question. From one adult, presumably to another.

What part of the topic of this thread do you need me to clarify for you?

Frank Slootweg. Are you being serious as an adult?
Or are you just playing silly semantic games?

The one playing silly games is clearly you. And I wouldn't call them
'semantic', 'pathetic' is a much better classification.

Again, you /instantly/ refert to your fifth-grade potty-mouthed stage the
moment an adult provides facts that prove you're simply playing silly
semantic games.

If you truly wanted help from me on headers, you'd ask the question
separately on your own thread instead of polluting this thread with your
off-topic and confused questions.

Don't bother responding. You've already lost and you know it, or at
least you should.

Notice how childishly you acted here Frank.

If you truly cared about the answer to your question, you'd ask your
question in its own thread.

This thread is simply about one thing and one thing only:
Q: Does anyone know what phone the now-dead Austin bomber (who was tracked
by police) was using?
Old March 23rd 18, 08:52 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Frank Slootweg

Ragnusen Ultred wrote:

[...]

[Unsnip:]

Me:

That you say "as can the news server" and "as can any of the
headers" (note: any) shows that you do *not* (fully) know what
you're talking about.

[...]

You [1]:

Frank ... you are the one who asked a confused question about headers.

I didn't ask a question. My response had/has no question mark.

[...]

To repeat, I know what headers I can change and I know what headers I can't
change.

You said (quote above) "as can any of the headers". I specifically
noted your "any" claim, which you now - implicitly - admit is false.

QED.

EOD.

[1] And umpteen other sentences saying I asked a question.
Old March 23rd 18, 11:56 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Ragnusen Ultred

Am 23 Mar 2018 20:52:37 GMT, schrieb Frank Slootweg:

You said (quote above) "as can any of the headers". I specifically
noted your "any" claim, which you now - implicitly - admit is false.

Frank Slootweg,

Given that's your response, you have proven , yet again, you are incapable
of acting like an adult should - and that all you can do is waste our
valuable time with your childish silly semantic games.

The question remains for this newsgroup which will be answered in time,
hopefully by an adult who reads the news when that news comes out...

Old March 24th 18, 06:21 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Frank Slootweg

Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am 23 Mar 2018 20:52:37 GMT, schrieb Frank Slootweg:

You said (quote above) "as can any of the headers". I specifically
noted your "any" claim, which you now - implicitly - admit is false.

Frank Slootweg,

Given that's your response, you have proven , yet again, you are incapable
of acting like an adult should - and that all you can do is waste our
valuable time with your childish silly semantic games.

Translation: Mr. EMAK was caught with his pants down, can't deliver on
his claim and is so hypocritical that he blames the *other* party for
being "incapable of acting like an adult should".

Anyway, let's hope he likes egg and pie.
Old March 24th 18, 06:22 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
Frank Slootweg

Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
[...]
The question remains for this newsgroup which will be answered in time,
hopefully by an adult who reads the news when that news comes out...

Q: Does anyone know what phone the now-dead Austin bomber (who was tracked
by police) was using?

Nope, the question does not remain for this newsgroup. It remains only
for you. The others already have the - blatantly obvious - answer.

Cell phone users secretly tracked in study Jim Higgins Verizon 8 June 8th 08 04:07 AM
Bomber princess UK mobile telecoms 0 June 2nd 07 03:37 PM
AT&T's Cingular to use Qualcomm MediaFLO for cell phone TV (KXAN36 Austin) DTC Cingular 9 February 15th 07 10:53 PM
AT&T's Cingular to use Qualcomm MediaFLO for cell phone TV (KXAN36 Austin) SMS AT&T Wireless 1 February 15th 07 05:38 PM
AT&T's Cingular to use Qualcomm MediaFLO for cell phone TV (KXAN36 Austin) SMS Cingular 0 February 13th 07 12:54 AM