I'm looking for a site that has shopping agnet to list cell phones

Old October 28th 17, 04:59 AM posted to alt.cellular
Yes

Default I'm looking for a site that has shopping agnet to list cell phones

I'm a newbie in the market to find and buy a cheap (budget?) ($30)
basic GSM cell phone, NOT a smartphone and NOT CDMA. I'm not
interested, at least for now, in bells and whistles. T used my
previous cell phone before it broke maybe 2 hours every three weeks to
make phone calls only and nothing's changed about that. I have a
T-Mobile SIM card, I just need to find a cell phone in which to use it.

Is there a web site out there that has a shopping agent plugged into
the products from major mfrs such as BLU, Samsung and LG? All I want
to do is to identify possible cell phones that fit my needs, but I like
playing around with different ideas about features while I do my
research.

So far, the retailers I've looked at carry some but not all of the
products. The BLU site is not useful. it provides individual product
info by series which doesn't help if you don't know what the difference
is between the series to begin with.

Thanks,

John Howland
Old October 31st 17, 07:16 PM posted to alt.cellular
OldCodger[_2_]

I made a similar plea to the membership some time ago and received no
help from anyone whatsoever. Good luck!

--
OldCodger
Old November 17th 17, 02:34 PM posted to alt.cellular
EdmundTo

Yes;513469 Wrote:
[...]

Did you look into the newly revamped Nokia 3310 phones?

--
EdmundTo
Old November 18th 17, 06:11 PM posted to alt.cellular
Yes

EdmundTo wrote:

Did you look into the newly revamped Nokia 3310 phones?

Thx for the info. Will look now. Used a Nokia hand-me-down from my
sister till it wore out. Both she and I liked it.

The revamped model is labeled as 3310 3G, which gave me a bit of
confusion at first. It certainly fits what I'm looking for, just
perhaps a bit on the high side of my affordable price range.

John