Boosting Signal Samsung SGH-E520

Old July 8th 17, 12:01 AM posted to alt.cellular
anon_private[_5_]

Default Boosting Signal Samsung SGH-E520

Hello,

Inside the house I get weak phone reception, the call is usually lost.

Does anyone know how to boost the antenna signal.

Looking at the inside of the phone, I see the battery and SIM and
nothing else. There are three screws but non look like an antenna
socket.

I have tried inserting the charging cable and looking at the bars. But
it makes little difference.

Can anyone think of a free method to boost the bars.

Thanks

--
anon_private
Old July 14th 17, 06:04 PM posted to alt.cellular
Bob F

On 7/7/2017 4:01 PM, anon_private wrote:
Hello,

Inside the house I get weak phone reception, the call is usually lost.

Does anyone know how to boost the antenna signal.

Looking at the inside of the phone, I see the battery and SIM and
nothing else. There are three screws but non look like an antenna
socket.

I have tried inserting the charging cable and looking at the bars. But
it makes little difference.

Can anyone think of a free method to boost the bars.

Your problem could be the service provider. Invite your friends to try
their phones at your home. Do different providers do better?

Samsung SGH-E520 Security species8350 Cellular (general) 3 November 10th 09 11:54 AM
Boosting signal in mountain cabin Tom Verizon 2 September 12th 06 02:31 PM
boosting signal Dire Straights Cingular 3 November 11th 05 05:22 PM
boosting signal via car kit? me Nokia 1 October 11th 05 01:41 AM
Boosting Weak Signal Lawrence Glasser Verizon 6 March 2nd 04 07:13 PM