Just a comment that root (so far) has been a lot of fun and functionality!

Old April 2nd 17, 02:16 AM posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular
M.L.[_2_]

Default Just a comment that root (so far) has been a lot of fun and functionality!

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:46:57 +0000 (UTC), Stijn De Jong
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:34:23 +0000 (UTC), Stijn De Jong wrote:

I forgot to mention that I had ES File Explorer, but I'll also test out the
other three that you like which are rooted:
a. Easy Backup
b. Lean Droid
c. Reboot Manager

It seems that both Easy Backup and Lean Droid don't need to be root.

At least not these versions:
Easy Backup & Restore by MDroid Apps
LeanDroid by TeqTic

Are you using different versions than those which I found in Google Play?

Easy Backup requires root if you want to store app data with a backup.
Batch restore also requires root.

Most LeanDroid root-only functions are related to Lollipop. However,
the enable/disable of cellular radio is a more universal root
function.