How does a Wi-Fi only tablet route on Google Maps when on the road?

Old April 4th 18, 08:33 PM posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,alt.cellular
Tekkie®

Default How does a Wi-Fi only tablet route on Google Maps when on the road?

Ragnusen Ultred posted for all of us...

Here is the result from my experiment today where the brand new iPad (with
only WiFi & Bluetooth, but no cellular and no GPS) had *never* been in this
area before since I live in the mountains and this is in the flatlands of
Silicon Valley.

No one cares ragamuffin

--
Tekkie