Unknown icon

Old June 30th 17, 04:15 PM posted to alt.cellular
anon_private[_2_]

Default Unknown icon

Sorry: Accidental double post. Had a lot of trouble registering

I have an icon next to the E (Edge) icon on my phone. I cannot identify
it. I looks like a pair of headphones, but none are connected.

Does anyone know what this icon signifies.

Phone Samsung SGH-E520
Provider O2

--
anon_private
Old July 3rd 17, 09:50 AM posted to alt.cellular
Behne

Yeah what is that icon?

--
Behne

Help please: unknown icon on Sony 510i Lyn Holman UK mobile telecoms 2 November 21st 06 09:24 AM
J300i Unknown Icon Alan Gauton Ericsson 0 October 27th 05 12:18 PM
Unknown: reject .. Simon Templar Nokia 0 December 20th 04 12:59 PM
V120e Unknown Icon KC2KSZ Verizon 9 August 22nd 03 04:21 AM
Mystery Icon!! " Attachment" - icon.jpg (0/1) Moose Nokia 4 August 7th 03 11:54 AM