Possible to unlock K600i to use on 3 network (like K608i)?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th 05, 06:40 PM
iceman

Default Possible to unlock K600i to use on 3 network (like K608i)?

Hi,

A friend has offered me his K600i which is on Orange.

I'd like to get it unlocked so that I can use it with my 3 tariff.

My question is this - can this be done? - would an unlocked K600i work on
the 3 network?

3 offer an SE K608i handset - does anyone know if this is identical to the
K600i?

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

iceman