People already standing in lines for the iPhone!

Old June 28th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream
JoseEx

Default People already standing in lines for the iPhone!

As you know Apple's iPhone is coming out on June 29 2007 in USA, and
some ppl are actually already standing in lines to get it The
biggest iPhone Forum online invites you to count down the hours to its
release and talk about it with 2,000 other registered members!

http://www.iphoneforum.info/iphone-forum/ is the address.

Also now there's new sections for iPhone program developers and iPhone
accessory makers to discuss and introduce their products free of
charge!

Old June 28th 07, 07:22 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream
danny burstein

In . com JoseEx writes:

As you know Apple's iPhone is coming out on June 29 2007 in USA, and
some ppl are actually already standing in lines to get it

[ snip ]

Life, comma, get one, period.

Old June 28th 07, 12:51 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream
Joey Dee from NYC

On Jun 27, 2007, JoseEx wrote:

As you know Apple's iPhone is coming out on June 29 2007 in USA, and
some ppl are actually already standing in lines to get it The
biggest iPhone Forum online invites you to count down the hours to its
release and talk about it with 2,000 other registered members!

http://www.iphoneforum.info/iphone-forum/ is the address.

Also now there's new sections for iPhone program developers and iPhone
accessory makers to discuss and introduce their products free of
charge!

What's an iPhone? :-D

--
Joey Dee from NYC

Remember: It is To Laugh

Old June 30th 07, 05:18 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream
Tom G.

Joey Dee from NYC wrote in
. net:

What's an iPhone?

A phone with an overly inflated sense of "me".

--
Tom

Remove the numbers to reply.

Old June 30th 07, 01:05 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream
Joey Dee from NYC

On Jun 30, 2007, Tom G. wrote:

Joey Dee from NYC wrote in
. net:

What's an iPhone?

A phone with an overly inflated sense of "me".

There's no "me" in iPhone...? :-) (Right.)

(But I do want one and will get one when: the price is not absurd; the
network is not absurd; any bugs (probably few) are killed.)

--
Joey Dee from NYC

Remember: It is To Laugh