sagem my w8--simlock

Old May 21st 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
Simon Templar

Default sagem my w8--simlock

krzys wrote:
I was wrote this :

I grande ho comprato in vostro telefono cellulare Sagem della rete il mio w8
che lo uso in 3 seguenti io sono arrivato alla Polonia e non posso usarlo
nello smalto network.I vorrei chiedere circa sblocco questo telefono mobile.
Prego, esso risposta circa veloce saluto

OK, now email it to them:

--
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may
belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452
Old May 22nd 07, 07:29 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
krzys

they still nothing wrote

Old May 22nd 07, 02:09 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
krzys

they still don't answer.... maby thy don't translate it??hmm i was wrote
this and then translate italy so i was translate this:
I great
I have bought in your network cellular phone Sagem my w8 i use it in 3 next
i arrived at poland and i can't use it in polish network.I would like to ask
about unlock this mobile phone.
Please, it answer about fast

wrong ??

Old July 2nd 11, 11:25 AM
heebakutty heebakutty is offline

Originally Posted by krzys View Post
Witam mam problem z tym telefonem i sciagnieciem z niego simlocka pomoze
ktos??
there are many ways to unlock a phone. you can unlock it using software or hardware or through codes. if you ask me the codes are the best way to unlock it. unlocking through codes is the best and simple way to unlock any phone. i got my phone unlocked through this method only. you can get the codes either from your service provider or from any other service providers. getting codes from your service provider can be got only if your phone is within 6 months. i got the codes from a third party http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/sagem-myw-8/rs2wp9/ provider since my phone is much older.

Remote SimLock for 6E!! klakieros Nokia 4 January 4th 12 07:29 AM
simlock unlock kartofel_2006 Nokia 10 June 11th 11 05:43 AM
how to activate simlock? Martin Motorola 3 August 28th 06 10:32 AM
Ebay simlock cellquestionperson UK mobile telecoms 8 March 2nd 06 09:31 PM