Samsung V200

Old October 17th 03, 04:57 PM
xl69

Default Samsung V200

Hello people, im new to this newsgroup thing so please bear with me. Does
anyone know if it is possible to unlock my t-mobile Samsung V200?. If it is,
any suggestions on how i got about this?.

Yours hopefully
'XL'

Old November 3rd 03, 01:50 AM
Kenny Koh

Will it able to use the code for Nokia 6610?
What is the code mean?

Regards

Kenny Koh
"nick" wrote in message
enter code , *2767*7822573738#

Old November 5th 03, 07:34 AM
nick

no only samsung
"Kenny Koh" wrote in message
Will it able to use the code for Nokia 6610?
What is the code mean?

Regards

Kenny Koh
"nick" wrote in message
enter code , *2767*7822573738#

Old June 27th 11, 11:54 AM
malathy malathy is offline
Member

It's simple to Unlock the samsung V200 from United Kingdom(UK) T-mobile Network lock,you can buy the code from Online Unlock code selling site and Unlock it...You can get the code from here
Mobileunlocksolutions and Unlock it,Then follow the instructions below to Unlock it correctly...Because samsung has Only 5 Unlocking attempts You need to unlock using that attempts ,otherwise your Phone get blocked You cannot Unlock it....blocked phone...

Unlocking instructions:

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Samsung V200 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Samsung V200 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.

Method 1:

1 - Switch ON your Samsung V200 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Samsung V200 will ask for "Password".
3 - Enter the Unlock Code.

OR (if the Samsung V200 shows "Insert Correct SIM Card")

Method 2:

1 - Switch ON your Samsung V200 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Don't bother about what's being displayed on your Samsung V200.
3 - Compose : #0111*CODE#.

NOT ACCEPTED: We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Samsung V200 is locked to.
CODE: Its the unique Unlock Code for your Samsung V200.

If method 2 does not work, you can try method 2 again but this time without any SIM card on your Samsung V200.

Last edited by malathy : June 27th 11 at 11:56 AM.