Unlock Instructions

Old January 3rd 07, 05:25 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
Suresh C

Default Unlock Instructions

I have an unlock code for my Sony Ericsson Z520a. I am looking for the
instructions to unlock the phone. Anyone have this?

TIA

Old January 6th 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
Himanshu

Suresh C wrote:
I have an unlock code for my Sony Ericsson Z520a. I am looking for the
instructions to unlock the phone. Anyone have this?

Here's my copy of the instructions from my provider. I assume you have
your unlock code from your provider:

"Before starting the process we have to give you warning. You have 5
tries, for the life of the phone, to enter this code. If you go beyond
the 5 tries your phone will be permanently locked to Cingular network.

If you get code error twice I do suggest you call us before going any
further. From within the US 1-800-331-0500 outside the US call
1-916-843-4685.

1. For the unlocking of a locked Sony Ericsson, no Simcard is required.

2. Turn on the handset. Display will indicate “Insert SIM.

3. Press the left Arrow () button.

4. Press the star (*) button twice.

5. Press the left Arrow () button again.

6. You will briefly see the message “Personalized with MNC2” or
“Personalized with MNC3”.

7. Wait approximately three seconds.

8. The display will indicate “Network” and a picture of a closed lock.

9. Press Select.

10. The display will indicate “Unlock (Net)5” and “NCK:”.

11. Enter the 16 digit NLCK4U code YOUR UNCOCK CODE HERE and press okay.

12. The handset will display “Network unlocked” and the display “Insert
SIM” appears.

13. The handset is successfully unlocked.
Old April 1st 10, 01:50 PM
sitha sitha is offline
Banned

You can get the unlock code and following instructions in the site http://www.prounlocking.com/unlock-your-phone/rs8wp2/ at low cost...

1 - Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Z520A without any SIM Card,
2 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
3 - Press the button * twice,
4 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear, (or you will have displayed an unlock menu, select the lock you want to unlock)
6 - Enter the Unlock Code.
Old June 24th 11, 06:23 PM
lamy88 lamy88 is offline

Thanks for the unlock codes........