unlock samsung with imei

Old October 11th 07, 02:42 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
what ever

Default unlock samsung with imei

I have a samsung sgh-t719 for which I have unlock code, what steps
do I use the code to get the code into the phone to unlock it?

Thnaks
Old October 11th 07, 09:18 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
Andreas Wenzel

what ever schrieb:
I have a samsung sgh-t719 for which I have unlock code, what steps
do I use the code to get the code into the phone to unlock it?

Put in an alien SIM card. The phone will ask you for the unlock code.
However, the IMEI is not identical to the subsidy unlock code.

Andreas
Old March 13th 10, 05:51 AM
sitha sitha is offline
Banned

Here http://www.wickedunlock.com/unlock-your-phone/rs11wp2/ you can get the unlock code and following instructions..With the help of this you can unlock easily...

Method 1:

1 - Switch ON your Samsung SGH-T719 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Samsung SGH-T719 will ask for "Password".
3 - Enter the Unlock Code.

OR (if the Samsung SGH-T719 shows "Insert Correct SIM Card")

Method 2:

1 - Switch ON your Samsung SGH-T719 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Don't bother about what's being displayed on your Samsung SGH-T719.
3 - Compose : #0111*CODE#.
Old March 23rd 10, 04:46 PM
rwalker rwalker is offline

As other posters have said, you'll need another SIM card. If you just use your current card, nothing will happen. Find an unsupported SIM card and use that in place of whatever you've got now. Your phone should request the data upon startup.

It might be different for certain Motorola models, but that's certainly been my experience at least. Best of luck.
Old June 1st 11, 07:31 AM
malathy malathy is offline
Member

Thanks sitha............