BOSS 33 - The honest rocking!!

Old November 8th 10, 12:45 PM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
vikram singh

Default BOSS 33 - The honest rocking!!

There are number of multiple SIM supported handset options available
in the market place that you can now even enjoy both CDMA and GSM
services, though most preffered Dual SIM phones are all GSM network
supported. Boss 33
http://www.naaptol.com/online-store/...ek_Mobile.html
is one of the most stunning looking, all advanced, fully touch
sensitive Dual GSM SIM supported phone that doesn't cost you too much.
It's a bar designed phone that has got the entire height, width &
thickness about 96mm, 52mm & 12mm respectively having the mass
weightof 107 grams, so this can be ideal pick both for males and
females.
Old November 10th 10, 02:26 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
JohnCena83[_3_]

Thanks for your offering. I like GSM services for its facilities.

--
JohnCena83
Old December 30th 10, 11:12 AM
nerusmith nerusmith is offline

That is very grate topic. all new Boss 33 is not fitted out with the physical keyboard, but you will get the touch responsive Qwerty keypad installed over it.There are number of multiple SIM supported handset options available in the market place that you can now even enjoy both CDMA and GSM.
Old January 24th 11, 05:53 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Post cheap Yves Saint Laurent

we sale cheap brand clothing online,sale cheap Yves Saint Laurent clothes on our website,we are the best wholesale Yves Saint Laurent clothing online shop,replica Yves Saint Laurent hostsale now,discount Yves Saint Laurent jeans is very good,fake Yves Saint Laurent clothe wholesalers in usa
Old February 11th 11, 05:40 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Red face cheap New-York-Giants MLB Jerseys

we offer discount brand clothes with cheap price,wholesale New-York-Giants MLB Jerseys online now,sale cheap New-York-Giants MLB Jerseys clothes,replica New-York-Giants MLB Jerseys outlet,if you need discount New-York-Giants MLB Jerseys please mail to us

Honest mistake, Kevin Weaver Cingular 2 August 28th 07 11:25 AM
D500s rare as Rocking Horse Sh1t ! six-toes UK mobile telecoms 2 January 6th 05 08:17 AM
I'm not blonde - honest! Michelle UK mobile telecoms 8 June 4th 04 02:13 AM
See I'm not blonde - honest! Michelle UK mobile telecoms 3 May 27th 04 07:28 AM
Honest Question Kev Cingular 70 April 12th 04 06:57 PM