LG VX5200

Old December 12th 05, 07:49 PM posted to alt.cellular.tech

Default LG VX5200

Can anyone tell me how to set up my phone book on my computer then dump in
into a VX5200? I bought the USB cable and driver disk and installed but I
don't see any application allowing me to communicate with the phone.

--
Rick Morrison

Old December 16th 11, 04:35 AM
Sofia71 Sofia71 is offline

Originally Posted by ;577442
Can anyone tell me how to set up my phone book on my computer then dump in
into a VX5200? I bought the USB cable and driver disk and installed but I
don't see any application allowing me to communicate with the phone.

--
Rick Morrison
I have had my LG VX5200 cell phone for about ...8 months or so, recently.. within the past few weeks, whenever I put it on silent or vibrate mode, it chooses to do what it wishes, and only sometimes actual stays on silent or vibrate!
Any idea how to solve this annoying problem?
Its really bad, especially when Im in church!
Thanks in advance,

Last edited by Sofia71 : December 21st 11 at 10:38 AM.