retrieving deleted text messages from nokia 7200 or any cell phone

Old May 2nd 05, 08:36 PM
tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com

Default retrieving deleted text messages from nokia 7200 or any cell phone

i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages. i
believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did it
with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.
Old May 2nd 05, 08:38 PM
Neil..

"tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com" wrote in
message news:[email protected] com...
i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages. i
believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did it
with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

Why not ask them then?

Old May 14th 05, 10:21 PM
Chris

tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
i use nokia 7200.it is a versatile phone that keeps a list of deleted
messages. i want to know how i can retrieve the deleted text messages.
believe it is possible because somebody on ANSWERBAG.com says he did
it
with his network. is there anybody out there who can help.

Did u manage to retrieve deleted text messages? If yes pls let me know.

--
Chris
Old May 15th 05, 05:40 PM
tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com

dear chris,
i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way out.

Old May 28th 05, 02:48 PM
Chris

tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
dear chris,
i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way out.

Thanks tunde...just let me know when you will manage that!!!

--
Chris
Old October 12th 05, 05:27 AM
bluewolverine

Chris Wrote:
tunde odunlami via CellPhoneKB.com Wrote:
dear chris,
i am still waiting for the genius cos i know there will be a way

out.

Thanks tunde...just let me know when you will manage that!!!

--
Chris

any luck?

jv

--
bluewolverine

Old February 18th 14, 01:57 AM posted to alt.cellular.nokia
[email protected]

Yes, you are right. You can recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy or other Android phone, and iPhone. It is easy to operate, you may enter this website I offer below to learn more details:
http://www.iphone-android-recovery.c...ng-galaxy.html

Most common questions for Nextel users who want to play with there phone John Bobbitt Nextel 6 February 14th 05 05:54 AM
What is my next trade up from a i90c PeterM Nextel 2 December 29th 04 01:41 PM
After the P910i? Andy Turner Ericsson 7 December 29th 04 11:05 AM
P910i: Problem synching tasks Ben C Ericsson 2 December 29th 04 10:51 AM
we sell cheap mobile [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@ maggie martins via CellPhoneKB.com Nextel 0 December 29th 04 10:36 AM