confused

Old April 18th 05, 01:05 PM
Jerry

Default confused

good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
tmobile. this is where i get confused. nextel tells me it will not work on
tmobile and tmobile tells me to contact nextel. i understand nextel is tdma
and tmobile is gsm. i see websites that make the claim that i730 will work
on tmobile. what are my options? what am i suppose to believe? thanks--jerry

Old April 18th 05, 01:38 PM
shawn

"Jerry" wrote in message
.. .
good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
tmobile. this is where i get confused. nextel tells me it will not work on
tmobile and tmobile tells me to contact nextel. i understand nextel is

tdma
and tmobile is gsm. i see websites that make the claim that i730 will work
on tmobile. what are my options? what am i suppose to believe?

thanks--jerry

The i730 will in no way, shape or form work on T-Mobile.

Old April 18th 05, 08:04 PM
Isaiah Beard

Jerry wrote:
good morning. i have just changed carriers from nextel to tmobile. i was
using a nextel/motoro;a i730 that i really like. i want to use the i730 on
tmobile. this is where i get confused. nextel tells me it will not work on
tmobile and tmobile tells me to contact nextel. i understand nextel is tdma
and tmobile is gsm.

If you understand this, then surely you must understand why the i730
will not work on tmobile.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Confused About Using Cellphone in Canada Alan Rosenfeld Cingular 2 August 2nd 04 06:55 AM
Samsung i500. Just got the phone so confused! Wicked Sprint 0 July 13th 04 08:08 PM
Help, I'm Confused z66 Sprint 3 June 3rd 04 01:48 PM
Help, I'm Confused z66 Sprint 0 June 3rd 04 01:40 PM
Confused about 7135 Data Options Joel Raskin Verizon 3 July 11th 03 04:42 PM