6340i Unlocking

Old June 12th 04, 01:32 PM
John S.

Default 6340i Unlocking

A few months back I had someone unlock a Cingular 6340i. I have another one now
and need it to be unlocked as well.

If you did this for me please e-mail me again. If you can do this for me,
please e-mail me.

Thanks

--
John S.
Old June 15th 04, 10:40 PM
Rock

Try here http://www.unlockme.co.uk/dct4free.html

Old September 27th 14, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by John S. View Post
A few months back I had someone unlock a Cingular 6340i. I have another one now
and need it to be unlocked as well.

If you did this for me please e-mail me again. If you can do this for me,
please e-mail me.

Thanks

--
John S.

HI you can easily unlock your Nokia 6340i mobile from network lock using codes ..You can purchase code from sites like Unlock-Free.com here they are generating network unlock code for your mobile model at free of cost .You can use it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim .....

Last edited by mahesw : September 27th 14 at 06:04 AM.