Im Confused

Old October 20th 06, 09:58 AM posted to alt.cellular.gsm
Mike

Default Im Confused

I don't know what kind of phone to buy.

I need to buy a prepaid tracfone
my home zip code is 53051
that will be my base/primary area

but I Frequently travel to zip codes
54521 and 54409 and the phone I
purchase must work from these
areas as well.

I think my home zip code of 53051
uses the GSM routine . But the areas that I
frequently travel to may use something else.

I don't understand how to use the
coverage maps at tracfone.com
They have different models of
phones listed for different zip codes.

I am very confused by it all, and the customer
service center for tracfone is offshore, so I
had a hard time to understand their poor English.

I did not realize the vast amount of knowledge
that is needed when choosing a cell phone and plan.

Can Anyone from USA/Canada help me to understand ?

Thanks Mike

confused Jerry Nextel 2 April 18th 05 08:04 PM
voice/data plans -- I'm confused Johnny Verizon 19 February 21st 05 03:23 AM
Confused About Using Cellphone in Canada Alan Rosenfeld Cingular 2 August 2nd 04 06:55 AM
Help, I'm Confused z66 Sprint 0 June 3rd 04 01:40 PM
a little confused about peak and off peak minutes Tragic_Threedom Verizon 7 April 19th 04 04:59 AM