BlackBerry 7280 Unlock Help.

Old November 20th 04, 03:23 AM
Al Klein

On 18 Nov 2004 22:26:22 -0800, (Eric) said in
alt.cellular.cingular:

The phone is locked to AT&T and they will not provide the unlock pin
code, period. The original contract was fullfilled, the account
balance is zero and the phone is not lost or stolen. I just want to be
able to use it now that I am at Cingular. Using a V400 untill I can
figure something out.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

1. Check with Google. There are a few sites that will give you the
unlock code for around $5.

2. See a Cingular dealer. Cingular is supposed to be coming out with
a dual SIM that will solve the AT&T lock problem.

BTW, it depends on the carrier. T-Mobile will give (actually email)
you the unlock code after the contract is over, as long as the account
is still active. AT&T categorically wouldn't give out the code.
Neither will Sprint.
Old December 10th 14, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
Does anyone know who to unlock a BlackBerry 7280? The IMEI is
010227000404142

Any help would be greaty appreciated.

Eric
www.startingover2.com

HI if you want to unlock your Blackberry 7280 mobile from network lock then code is the best solution to unlock it .You can purchase code from sites like UnBBLock.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all blackberry mobile models at reliable cost ...You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...