AT&T user needs to unlock Fido phone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th 07, 04:39 PM posted to alt.cellular.fido
Discoduck

Default AT&T user needs to unlock Fido phone

x-no-archive:
American friend who uses AT&T is in Canada on business. His phone is
wrecked and needs another ASAP while here and was hoping to just use
his AT7T sim card SIM card on a new FIDO phone. I know fido locks
their phones, but I also know they can be unlocked.
Can anyone offer any guidance on how to do this ASAP?

Fido won't unlock the phone ? aaa Fido 9 December 1st 05 03:53 AM
++ don't let fido charge you 250$ to unlock a phone, i'll do it for a lot less ++ H Fido 0 October 5th 05 09:18 AM
++ don't let fido charge you 250$ to unlock a phone, i'll do it for a lot less ++ H Fido 0 September 27th 05 06:33 PM
+++ Unlock your GSM phone..Fido,Rogers.. no more roaming fees +++ none Fido 1 July 20th 05 01:38 AM