Voicemail message icon won't go away!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 28th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.cingular
Richard Fangnail

Default Voicemail message icon won't go away!

On Mar 27, 4:04 pm, "3Gfreak" wrote:

Simple Fix:

Call you cell phone and leave yourself another message. Then call your
voicemail with your cell phone and retrieve the messages as normal,
Press 7 to delete each message. Once you are done be sure to use the *
key to exit your voice mail. Once it disconnects watch the display and
the message waiting indicator will clear itself.

I tried that first but it didn't help. It wasn't fixed until the next
morning. Did you read my above response?

Voicemail icon with O2 Harry UK mobile telecoms 16 February 13th 07 01:43 AM
voicemail icon BruceR Motorola 1 December 5th 05 02:54 PM
'you've got voicemail' icon.. ~ray Motorola 0 November 10th 05 06:58 PM
Voicemail icon / function on Nokia ? Martin² UK mobile telecoms 12 September 21st 05 01:30 AM
Voicemail icon ian UK mobile telecoms 6 June 29th 05 09:27 AM