Confused about tax

Old March 21st 18, 01:56 PM
JulienI JulienI is offline

Default Confused about tax

Hi,

I run an online shop selling phones, mainly cordless phone systems. I'm wondering about how income tax works, as the shop is starting to make more sales so I'm going to be developing it more. My question is how does income tax work on selling items? Looking at things like this online tax calculator, they say I should start paying tax if I include the money from the shop (as I only work part time). What do I need to do about this? Thanks in advance!

Julien

Im Confused Mike GSM 0 October 20th 06 09:58 AM
N80 Confused Daniel UK mobile telecoms 3 August 28th 06 12:26 PM
confused Jerry Nextel 2 April 18th 05 08:04 PM
Confused with three PhilĂ… UK mobile telecoms 2 November 19th 04 06:57 PM
Help, I'm Confused z66 Sprint 3 June 3rd 04 01:48 PM