I want to put an O2 sim card..

Old February 1st 05, 02:28 PM
lizzi_maynar

Default I want to put an O2 sim card..

What shop was this as i have a similar problem!

Moody Marco Wrote:
...into my Orange-branded T610. And since Orange lock their phones, I
need
it unlocked. The local shop that does such things charge 20 (as it's
Sony Ericsson, their other phone unlock charges are 15).

So my question is how easy is it do to myself, and what data cable do
need?

Many thanks in advance.

--
lizzi_maynar
lizzi_maynar's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.ph...o&userid=70023

Old February 3rd 05, 11:49 PM
IB

Moody Marco Wrote:
...into my Orange-branded T610. And since Orange lock their phones, I
need
it unlocked. The local shop that does such things charge 20 (as it's
Sony Ericsson, their other phone unlock charges are 15).

So my question is how easy is it do to myself, and what data cable do
need?

Many thanks in advance.

Just do a search in Google for "Terminator Dongle", Purchase from your
favorite web site. Its about $20 US. It comes with the cables you need
and all the software for unlocking your T610. Plus it come with the
latest flash files for upgrading your phone. Works on other
SonyEricsson models too. I unlocked and flashed so far 2 t610's ,
R520, 2 T68i's, T39 and a T226, all successfully with no problems
\IB
Old January 17th 12, 03:52 AM
sanjeev sanjeev is offline

hi are you trying to unlock your sony ericsson mobile from the orange network then codes are the best method to unlock it.to purchase the codes visit theunlockspot here they ask the imei number of your mobile .finally they send you the codes to unlock your mobile along with the instruction about how to use the codes in your mobile.